Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

Shamelessly copying an idea from a facebook friend, in observance of Father's Day I asked my girls some questions about their Daddy. The answers were, at least to me, too precious not to share.

From three-year-old Belle:

What is your Daddy's name? Dad Sam
How old is your Daddy? Nine years old
What is Daddy's favorite food? vegetables and bananas
What is Daddy good at? work
What does Daddy do at work all day? Just work.
What is something your Daddy has taught you? He taught me about church.
What did Daddy do before he had kids? He got baptized!
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? I like him to dance with me.
How does Daddy show you he loves you? He shows me a smiley face.

From four-year-old Peanut:

What is your Daddy's name? Sam Wirgau
How old is your Daddy? 16 and a pound years old
What is Daddy's favorite food? ice cream
What is Daddy good at? preaching at church
What does Daddy do at work all day? work and work
What is something your Daddy has taught you? He teaches me about Jesus.
What did Daddy do before he had kids? Got married!
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Dance and dance and dance!
How does Daddy show you he loves you? By taking care of me.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Happy Fathers' Day, Sam! Thanks for being such a great Daddy to our grandchildren, and a great husband to our daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea, and what awesome answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Happy Father's Day Sam! (Also I'm glad to find out I have another blog to read and find out what my friends are doing. Also I'm very glad you have trees in Texas. I don't feel quite as bad for you. You are still in Texas with hot weather and huge bugs, but at least you have some shade.)

    ReplyDelete